Thursday, September 13, 2012

Emma's Birthday List

Today is my littlest sister Emma's birthday. In honor of that, I present to you her birthday list, featuring everything a 7 year old could want.
Please note the alternating lines of pink & purple marker, the request for root beer float gum (this exists?), and the jelly mark at the bottom. (She handed it to me with the warning, "Oh sorry, I got some jelly on it, watch out.") When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, she ran to get her list off the fridge and then read it out loud to me. The thing is, she just lost both of her front teeth on top so she's got a perfect precocious little girl lisp to go with her big blue eyes, warbling singing voice, and goofy imagination. I had to take a picture of it, once I saw how specific her requests were and the effort that went into writing it all out.

I love you, Emma -- I hope you get your "Sthrawberry Thortcake sthet."

No comments:

Post a Comment