Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Found: The Perfect Sunglasses

I found them, you guys!
The new sunglasses, the Spanish Steps in DC, and the handsome guy I married.
THE sunglasses. I told you I'd follow up when they came into my life -- I didn't expect it to happen this soon, but I'm glad it did!

They're rounded, so they complement my square jaw. They're not too dark in the lenses, and they're tortoise shell, which I was looking for specifically. (My love for tortoise shell was handed down to me by my mom -- she's made the pretty brown & gold pattern look good for as long as I can remember.)

David said that because the shape of the lenses curves inward around the outside, they draw the eye down to my chin, flattering my squarish jawline rather than adding width or weight to it. They're comfortable, the right width and size, and a $14 price tag didn't hurt either.

The ironic thing is, these were actually one of the pairs I had tried on at Urban Outfitters previously and almost bought before I posted about my search. But in the end, I'm glad I stopped and did the research first -- now I know for sure that not only do I truly like them, they're also flattering. 

Happy all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment