Friday, October 5, 2012

Little Girl Friday: Nora

This is my little niece, Nora. While on family vacation a few weeks ago, we sat down for a heart-to-heart interview. She opened up to me about pink & purple, dished on wearing "pretty clothes," and shared some shocking revelations about Crocs. Please enjoy this special edition of Girl Friday.  
TN: Nora, how old are you?
N: Almost 5.

TN: What's your favorite thing to wear?
N: Well, I like to look pretty. Pretty clothes like this (she points to her bright pink tee shirt and purple skirt). I wore this shirt twice and this skirt. I look for colors -- that's why I picked pink.

TN: What's your favorite pair of shoes?
N: My ballet slippers -- the pretty kind of shoes.

TN: What do you think about the Crocs you're wearing?
N: These aren't pretty shoes.

TN: That's my girl. What about when you play dress up? Do you have a favorite thing to wear?
N: My Strawberry Shortcake dress with the short sleeves.

TN: Do you have a favorite everyday dress?
N: My pink and gray one. It has hearts, and a skirt too. And butterflies.
TN: Where do you like to go when you get dressed up? 
N: I like wearing pretty clothes anytime. I'm not normally dressing to go from place to place, I just ... dress.

TN: How do you pick out an outfit?
N: If there's not a color I like, I just pick out a plain outfit. I don't feel bad even when I'm not wearing pretty clothes!

TN: How would you define "pretty clothes"?
N: If you want my honest opinion, like this (points to her pink shirt).
TN: Do you have any fashion advice you'd like to share?
N: Just look for a pretty outfit like this one (twirls skirt). If you want my honest opinion, you might want to hold off some of the questions for later.

TN: Okay! Thanks for all of your thoughts!
N: I'm going to go inside...

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha..."if you want my honest opinion..." Too cute. You should do Emma. I'm sure she'd have some great answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, she's a little character.

      And yes! I'm planning to interview Ems... I can't wait to hear what she's going to say.

      Delete