Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year, New Hair!


It was time. I guess my current thirst for color isn't limited to just clothing and just fuchsia (spelled it right the first tiiiime). There is no way I would go fuchsia on my hair. At least. Not all over my head. But the point is: my color craze has manifested itself in a new way!

Ombré highlights might not seem crazy to you, but as a hair color virgin, let me tell you this is the result of a year's worth of me hemming and hawing. I know, it's a little wimpy of me. But I did it, and I love it. Kind of liberating.

Up dork factor to 10, I know.

Excuse me while I freak a little and do a happy dance. And bring on 2013! Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. cute! bekah ombred (past tense...? haha) her hair this winter too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweet! I love that ombre looks good and works for brunettes and blondies!

      Delete
  2. Casey, I meant to tell you last night that I just love your hair. It looks fabulous! You pull it off beautifully. But I got distracted and didn't mention it... womp womp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet - thank you! I'm really loving it... and currently learning how to style it, haha.

      Delete