Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Closet: New Favorite Sweatshirt Sweater

It's 2013!

I'm pretty excited... I get to start the year by styling a photo shoot for an awesome organization and their magazine! I can't wait to tell you more about it in the coming weeks.

For now, here's a little glimpse into my closet...
I bought this basic gray pullover at Forever 21 a few weeks ago. It's slouchy but fitted enough to look put together. It's nice enough that it can pass for a "sweater" but comfortable enough that it feels like a favorite sweatshirt I've had for forever. It's the perfect throw-on piece and works with a skirt or shorts just as well as it does with a pair of jeans. I love this thing.

...and I've already worn it more times over these past few weeks than I care to admit, usually with a combination of the following pieces. Don't everyone freak out about how fashion-forward and creative these outfits are:gray pullover

I usually throw a slouchy bright tee on underneath the sweatshirt so a little pop of color peeks out underneath. Basic, I know. But I love it. I foresee a long and happy future together.
PS: It's kind of similar to this sweater from Madewell. Bonus.

Have a happy Thursday! I'm off to run errands and gather props. Fun fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment