Monday, January 7, 2013

Clothes for Cheap: Really, Old Navy?


Yet another "This is so painful I just had to share." It's Monday, so you're kind of already groaning, right?

Ohhh Old Navy. Just because you can copy J.Crew doesn't mean you should. I personally don't like J.Crew's blue plaid print at all... but Old Navy upped the ante and made it 10x worse in their copycat version. The J.Crew red medallion print I don't mind as much, but Old Navy's version is, again, pretty awful.

Sorry if these types of posts bore you, but lookalikes like this get me every time. The fashion industry, bless its heart, is a marvel.

Old Navy Plaid Skinny Ankle Pant
  // 
J.Crew Etched Plaid Pant
J.Crew CafĂ© Capri in Silk Scarf Foulard  //  Old Navy Red Print Skinny Ankle Pant

3 comments:

  1. the ON blue plaid made me wince out loud....

    ReplyDelete
  2. clothes are looking good and your post contains good information about the clothing.Thanks for the information.previously one of my friend have tried clothing at cheap by using discounts up to 30% at kohl's coupons.

    ReplyDelete