Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ideas for Styling a Denim Vest

My sister texted yesterday morning to tell me she'd scored a denim vest at Target the other day... but wanted help with some ideas for styling it.

Luckily, I've been finding a lot of cute ideas on Pinterest recently for denim vests...

With a maxi dress or tank & maxi skirt:
1 // 2 // 3 // See Jane

With shorter dresses or tops & skirts, in a variety of sleeve lengths:
Frankie Hearts Fashion // 2 // Happily Grey // 4

And with pants -- a great excuse to wear your colored/patterned jeans:
Could I Have That // Girl Crush Blog // 3 // 4

If you have favorite ways to style a denim vest, leave a comment and share with the rest of us!

2 comments:

  1. okay, that gray striped shift dress with the coral is a dress I have! and I have a jean vest. yay, new outfit! thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That's so great - and will totally look great on you!

      Delete