Monday, April 1, 2013

Tennies: Inspiration

They may be as old as walking itself, but tennis shoes have still got it.

I grabbed a pair of basic white canvas sneakers for $10 at Old Navy last year, curious about how much I'd end up wearing them but excited at the prospect... Believe me, these easy throw-on kicks have earned their keep in my closet a hundred times over. They go with anything! I love the girl-next-door vibe that they lend to an outfit.

Because I'm in love with these little shoes, I thought I'd share some inspiration for warm-weather sneaker wearing...

via Madewell
via They All Hate Us
via Pinterest (J.Crew // Summer 2012)
via Remain Simple
Have a favorite pair of tennis shoes? What's your favorite way to wear them?

2 comments:

  1. just yesterday i broke out my black and white converse from courtney's wedding! haha! it might be time to pick out a pair of colored tennies though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Converse are so fun :) But yeah... The reason I love the ones I have is because they have a flexible sole and are kinda beachy feeling.

      Delete