Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Clothes for Cheap: Urban Outfitters Glitter Sandals

Let's keep this week rolling with moooore GLITTER!!

Okay -- so while we probably can't 100% sanction all-glitter-all-the-time when it comes to work attire, wearing a dash of glitter on an everyday casual basis gets a resounding Absolutely Yes (from me at least).

Remember when I confessed to you all that I have a bad habit of buying sandals when it's still 30 degrees out? This year, I think I actually might have broken the curse when I bought these babies:

via Target

I wore them this past weekend and with every sparkly step, it was confirmed in my heart that my possibly foolish winter sandal purchase was indeed not foolish, but in fact a very good idea.

And, because I love a deal, I relished finding my sandals' more expensive twins at Urban Outfitters recently:
via Urban Outfitters
Have you found a pair of sandals that you just can't wait to wear? Did you break out any particular pair this weekend? Share! We like shoes around here.

2 comments:

  1. Here's my summer sandal, no-regrets purchase: http://www.dsw.com/shoe/g+by+guess+locket+sandal?prodId=267019&category=dsw12cat440004&activeCats=dsw12cat1740004,dsw12cat1970014,dsw12cat440004

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love those - they're so you!! The cutout design reminds me of your signature Lindsay swirls :)

      Delete