Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Finally, Spring.

via Everly True

We made it! The thermometer might not reflect it quite yet, but today's the First Day of Spring and the temperature will soon be looking up. I love those first few spring days when the breeze is more warm than cold, and you can care-freely break out the sandals and t-shirts.

Here's a little First Day of Spring outfit inspiration for you... I hope to be wearing outfits like these soon (either wrangling it over my baby bump, or in May, after Bea makes her appearance). I'm dreaming of...

Maxi skirts & slouchy tees:
via Icon Jane

Light jackets and baseball caps:
via Madewell
Heathery sweatshirts & cut off shorts:
via Pinterest
What are you just dying to wear as the weather gets warm?

4 comments:

  1. I am SO ready for spring, but we got some snow today :( (luckily it didn't stick though...I never thought I'd say that!)

    My warm clothes weather wishes are simple this year: I want to wear t-shirts, sandals, and dresses. If I can wear those for a few short months, I'll be a happy lady :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! They're calling for possible flurries tonight here in DC/VA, so I feel your pain...

      Delete
  2. Kind of IN LOVE with the picture form Everly True. Such a gorgeous composition that totally embodies the "spring aesthetic"!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! You can find more stuff like that on my Pinterest, if you're interested :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete