Monday, March 18, 2013

The Red Carpet Project

My dad is the king of sending me links to things that he knows I will love. Whether it's movie news, an amazing photograph, or a silly comic strip, whenever I see an email from my dad with the subject line, "I think you'll enjoy this..." I know it's going to be good.

The other day, he sent me this: The New York Times' Red Carpet Project.

A catalog of dresses worn by celebrities on the Oscars red carpet over the past 15 years -- and you can sort it by person, color, or dress style. FUN right?! Go look!

PS: For those of you still disappointed with Anne Hathaway's dress at this past Oscars, take a look at this. It's a little pathetic that she felt like she had to apologize for her choice, but it's nice to see she did have a previously awesome Valentino picked out (I'm guessing in the end it was too much like Amanda Seyfried's?).

No comments:

Post a Comment