Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Clothes for Cheap: Anthropologie Sherwood Ring

Have you heard of BaubleBar? I hadn't until recently. They've got a pretty sweet operation going, if you like nice but reasonably priced jewelry. You get a $10 off coupon just for "signing up" (anyone else subscribe to online stores, use the "yay you signed up" coupon, and then unsubscribe from most if not all of their emails? Yeah, me too -- don't tell anyone.)

All of this to say, BaubleBar was running a pretty good sale a couple weeks ago, so I snagged this arrow ring (which is similar to (but I'll admit, not quite as cool as) this one from Anthropologie) for a mere $10.

My ring arrived the other day, and it actually looked nicer in person than it did in the picture. It was also a tiny bit big, so I attempted to push the ends together to re-size it... and it snapped completely in half. Talk about disappointing. There's a happy ending to the story though, and a good test of BaubleBar's customer service: I emailed them, explained the situation, and they got back to me very quickly and offered to replace the ring -- with a smaller size, if I wanted! So, while the quality is slightly questionable, the customer service is top-notch...

(BTW BaubleBar isn't paying me to review their product/service... I'm just doing my civic duty as a fashion blogger to let you know where you can get cute but cheap jewelry.)

3 comments:

  1. Are you the reason for this note on the Gold Arrow Ring's webpage?:

    PLEASE NOTE: This ring is NOT adjustable and runs a tad big

    Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! I didn't know they'd put that up! Yes, probably!! Making history, people, making history.

    ReplyDelete