Tuesday, November 13, 2012

PSA

Over the past few weeks, I've been starting to feel a little boxed in by the niche I chose for my blog back in August. Don't get me wrong -- I'm enjoying the focus on fashion, and I really appreciate the reader support. But I find myself wishing for a more all-inclusive space in which to be creative.

I'm changing it up again (just a little)... because I must spread my wings and fly.
Actually because it's my blog and I can change it up when I feel like it. Yaay.

You've probably noticed I've been throwing more random writing posts in here and there, along with the "Currently Loving" type posts (and maybe you asked yourself what the heck those have to do with fashion?). The 29th is going back to its roots: a place where I can write, as well as a kind of inspiration board/curation of things I enjoy -- everything from clothes to art to writing to styling to color palettes -- whatever I'm stuck on at the moment.

Here's the thing though:
  • I still plan to keep up with the Girl Friday interviews here and there. 
  • I still want to answer your style questions. 
  • I'll probably still share cheap finds because that's the kind of thing I love.
So all these things aren't going away! But the blog just might not be as fashion-condensed as it has been.

If you were only here for the fashion stuff, no hard feelings if you move on. If you were reading to make fun of me from the comfort of your living room you might want to stick around... I'll probably be providing you with some more material since I'm broadening my scope a bit. If you were here because you're my family and you're proud of me no matter what I put on my blog, thanks forever.

So here's to sparkly new blog headers, styling pretty clothes, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

6 comments: