Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Clothes for Cheap: Madewell Dresses

More cheap finds! Madewell and Forever 21 are on the same page this Fall, it seems:

As previously stated, I'm not exactly a polka-dot girl, but I did like the look of this dress from Madewell (on the left). I liked the price of the one from Forever 21 (right) better.
Madewell Artdot Novelist Shirtdress                                 Forever 21 Polka Dot Tie Neck Dress
This striped Madewell dress (right) would be cute under a wooly sweater with tights and boots for the Fall. This similar option (left) at the F-2-1 will only set you back about $20.
Madewell Striped Duet Dress                                                          Forever 21 Striped Skater Dress

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such are great resource to get cheap clothes, previously I spent time to get cheap clothes on kohls.com and I used kohls coupons 50% off to get extra discount on orginal price.

    ReplyDelete